Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By sludwinjr
so after i bought the dan wessons at newington they just happened to get in a nice barely used wilson combat sentinel 45. went in to check it out on saturday with the wife and met up with noel again. it was a consignment and i told the wife not sure if they put them on hold so she was more than nice enought to say you might as well just get it now.....
and i did!!!!!!!

Then after my fiasco with ruger....I was in the market for another ar15 and the pickings are slim out there. I had a $1500 gift card to hoffmans and tonight I came home with stags new model 3G. Im not eally a stag guy but the reviews have been pretty decent on this, its their 3 gun rifle, it has the 15" samson rail with offset dueck defense sights, fluted barrel, geisselle trigger ect......lots of upgrades for a hell of a price......

By Drew
Very nice.
By PaiN
Really can't go wrong with a Stag....especially one with custom touches like the 3G
Last edited by PaiN on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By punisher
Woo wee!!!
$1500 gift certificate. Oh my.
Nice toys. I like that Wilson. Very nice!!!
By a_sannine
I love my Stag , nice toys
By sigequinox
Congrats on the new additions!
By phoffer961
You will love your Stag! I love mine!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]