Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By Mike-Sid
Not a picture of guns....but this was an after shooting feast as made by JohnB. Beef stew and Yorkshire pudding. It was awesome! Image
By JohnFH
that has got to be one of the meanest things I have ever seen done on the forum, posting that and not sharing.... :( :( :(
By Mike-Sid
JohnFH wrote:that has got to be one of the meanest things I have ever seen done on the forum, posting that and not sharing.... :( :( :(
There is still some stew left PM JonhB for details :D
By punisher
WOW.
That looks delicous!!!!!!
By JohnB
all gone !!
By punisher
Now after all day working outside in the cold this would be something to look forward when you get home. :) yes sir.
By Mike-Sid
JohnB wrote:all gone !!
Then get your ass in the kitchen, and make more! First time I had Yorkshire pudding, and I hope not the last!
By JohnFH
Mike-Sid wrote:
JohnB wrote:all gone !!
Then get your ass in the kitchen, and make more! First time I had Yorkshire pudding, and I hope not the last!
Sounds like we need to have a party
By Drew
Perfect day for that kind of meal.
By hayes1966
Where are the candles ? Johnny - Mike-Sid had candles out for you !! Shame
By Mike-Sid
hayes1966 wrote:Where are the candles ? Johnny - Mike-Sid had candles out for you !! Shame
Shame shame. Wings on Johnny this week !
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!