Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By newguy
Well a friend of my brother inlaw bought this thru scope mount and scope on it never clean it up and sold this Nagant to me for 50 bucks lol. Going to Blue Trails tomorrow afternoon to test it. Good deal for 50 bucks if you ask me

By GreggAndrews
You stole it (even a Nagant... ew...) for $50.

Good buy man!!!
By newguy
Wood is mint no dents and not off colored at all. I was so surprised the guy only wanted 50 bucks and the barrel was filled to the brim with cosmo so i know he never shot it when i cleaned out the tootsie roll piece of cosmo the barrel glimmered real bright like a mirror
By GreggAndrews
One thing I've found with people is, they'll pick something like this up (or a Mauser/any other surplus rifle), find out how much cosmoline is left in it & figure that it's too much for them to do (because well... people can be lazy!) & sell it.

If you keep the scope & mounts, I'd buy it for $60... :wink:
By newguy
Not parting with this bad boy i have like 900 rounds of ammo so don't need to buy ammo to have some fun
By GreggAndrews
Still, GREAT buy for $50.

Nice part about the surplus ammo is it's still CHEAP!!! I need to pick up one at some point.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!