Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By hayes1966
Glad to hear things are on the way up.
By PaiN
hayes1966 wrote:Glad to hear things are on the way up.
dido.... :)
By hooligan
To help her digestion get the leanest ground chicken and or turkey you can. Cook it on a pan an turn it out onto paper towels, get as much of the fat out of it as you can, mix it with white rice and feed it to her. the less fat the better off she will be. Being a big dog is a plus in this case. Best of luck, fingers crossed.
By myglimk2
I'll give that a shot too! Thanks!
By bportgunner
great looking mini stick... prayin everything goes ok with pooch. like hooligan said lean meat helps the track. from what i heard venison is great for dogs. double check with vet and if they give the go ahead, i got you. give me a call. it's as lean as you can get..
By myglimk2
bportgunner wrote:great looking mini stick... prayin everything goes ok with pooch. like hooligan said lean meat helps the track. from what i heard venison is great for dogs. double check with vet and if they give the go ahead, i got you. give me a call. it's as lean as you can get..
Thanks B.! I'll ask my vet on Monday about the venison for sure. I'll give you guys a call Monday and give you an update.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!