Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By PaiN
Honestly? Can there really be a more bad-ass get the job done handgun ..?
Sure there might be fancier, prettier and newer choices but if you had to fight it out, is not a tough, ultra reliable Glock 21 chucking .45acp fire what you really want...? :twisted:

By newguy
Yep Glocks are the Kings of Tupperware guns and they do the job that for sure and with 45acp it works for sure and they look good too unlike some plastic guns
By GreggAndrews
IF I had to choose tupperware, and it be a Bl-... I mean, Glock...

It would be the G20. 10mm = ass kicking. :twisted:
By LTB45
Love my first Gen 21!!!!

That gun and my Mossberg 500 that I hunt with is all I need for the apocolypse...oh and my knife with a 12" blade
By AgentP
That was my first hang gun purchase. And my biggest regret for ever selling it!!!
By XM15
Thats the one I carry at work. When I found out that single actions weren't allowed I went out and bought the 21. I really like it alot. I think I'm the only one on the job to have a Glock .45; most of the guys have 9mm and .40's.
By JohnFH
Honestly? Can there really be a more bad-ass get the job done handgun ..?
Glad it's mine :wink: (again)
By PaiN
JohnFH wrote: Glad it's mine :wink: (again)
Unless some calamity happens between now and tonight .....and you do know how you are John :roll: :lol:
By JohnFH
Only thing that could happen is you not make it.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!