Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By PaiN
JohnFH wrote:
PaiN wrote:I was looking over my stuff and thinking...
"Its going to get boring around here without me buying or selling... :? "
I can only hope nvisin and myglimk2 will step up to the plate too fill the void ;)
Maybe you should just go shooting :wink:
I know its hard to tell :roll: ....but I usually shoot at least once a week.
By LTB45
JohnFH wrote:Interesting shotgun, but I would rather not have that many parts around to loose.
I have a cabinet full of gun parts. stocks, forearms, recoil pads, pistol grips, slings, and I have spare barrels for more than a few of my shotguns. So this concept is nothing new to me.

All of these parts are where I can find them and after shooting clays or even hunting with some of the shotguns, and I get home, I swap the gun or guns back into their HD configuration.
By JohnFH
See, too many parts for me, and I'm lazy, when I come home I want to clean them and put them to bed. I have a couple of barrels for the 500 should I want to shoot trap poorly, or slug hunt.

I don't really do much with shotgun either, I would like to, but to shoot everything I want, I would have to win the lottery to afford ammo.

For turkey hunting, I have an old H&R single shot 12 ga, light, hits solid out to 25 yards. I am starting to like the idea of going lighter with my hunting gear anyway, I have enough trouble just hauling my out of shape ass around the woods :wink:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!