Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
was at the package store picking up a bottle of tequila for a buddy of mine that works at a gunshop, i found him a bottle of tequila shaped as a revolver. but then peering of the shelf calling to me i found this bottle of tequila shaped as an AK.......had no choice i was forced to buy it......

By Hermes
Someone needs to bottle sparkling wine in a bottle like that, so you can shoot off the cork.
By Stieg
You might not be drunk but your rifle is very intoxicated.
By AgentP
I hope thats not 7.62x39mm. Thats not allowed in CT.
By PaiN
AgentP wrote: Thats not allowed in CT.
I wonder how many more people are killed and maimed by what is in that bottle as opposed to guns in CT.... food for thought.
By hayes1966
Does it matter? The amount of money the states makes off liquor sales is huge (I used to work in the industry). The feds and state catch you coming and going selling booze. Nothing will be done to that money stream regardless of how many people are killed as a result.
By PaiN
hayes1966 wrote:Does it matter? The amount of money the states makes off liquor sales is huge (I used to work in the industry). The feds and state catch you coming and going selling booze. Nothing will be done to that money stream regardless of how many people are killed as a result.
That's the answer right there...... We need, special taxes and regulatory fees on firearms. :roll: Make the pig plutocrats their money and we'll keep gun rights forever........
By hayes1966
Don't shout so loud. I can see them raising the class iii tax stamp to $2000. That would put a crimp on silencer sales.
By AgentP
hayes1966 wrote:Don't shout so loud. I can see them raising the class iii tax stamp to $2000. That would put a crimp on silencer sales.
What would the tax stamp be if it kept up with inflation?? It was $200 back when it was first approved, like 1934. Scary isnt it.
By hayes1966
I'm guessing they are now looking at this as a source of revenue more than controlling firearms.
By GreggAndrews
Free Tibet! End the Genocide of Darfur!

The other day, I was watching this show and there's this guy named "Hitler"... somebody should stop him!!!

:lol:

(Cool bottle... too bad I can't drink.)
By Stieg
That's breaking all kinds of laws espically the firearm facsimile. Where is the orange cap? What is its breathalyzer? I bet it breaks a 5.2...Putting your mouth on the barrel is no way to go. Talk about russian roulette...Is that on the AWB? I'm sure that thing is fully automatic once the cap is busted....how many liters does the magazine hold?....Wait till harry ried see that he will condemn it as a assault weapon OF LIQUID DEATH!....Ya Ya I know I'll stop, I could keep going but I'll stop. These were bad sorry....but...just few more lol....how accurate is it? How many shots or rounds does it hold? How powerful is it? Whats its knock down power? lol sorry I'll stop now
By GreggAndrews
I'd wager the ammunition it uses is incendiary as well!!!

Christ, you could not only intoxicate, but set fire to somewhat large crowds with that rifle!!! :P
By hayes1966
I think there should be a CT Shooting meet to check that weapon out .. and make sure it is safe !!

Who wants to be the designated driver ? :party1:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!