Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By myglimk2
Mopar wrote: That assumes you could even GET 20 shots off one of those crap 33rnd mags. I've yet to see one that was any more reliable then a crackhead with a job.
Never shot my 33rnd! 100% reliable and I'll bet you I can put all 33rnds out of my G19 faster than you can put 20rnds on target with your J-frame!
$20.00? huh huh?!
:lol:
I'm just kidding, but I have never had a failure with my OEM Glock 33rnd stick.
By myglimk2
jamesb wrote:
GreggAndrews wrote:Pain, while I would normally agree with you, resident experts would say that J-frame S&W's aren't even worth becoming proficient with. The .38 Special is WAY underpowered for anything larger than barn rats. Not to mention the ultra-low capacity and supposed hellish-ergonomics...

But the G19 is just fine. Get four or five 33rnd. sticks, and you might be safe on the streets. :wink:
......Dude......really? :roll:

Do you even have a pistol?
I think he was being sarcastic. Relax :wink:
By jamesb
Jeff you want to fight?!

LETS DO THIS! Yeah I figured it was sarcasm.

:wink:
By myglimk2
jamesb wrote:Jeff you want to fight?!

LETS DO THIS! Yeah I figured it was sarcasm.

:wink:
You sure? Cause that wouldnt be a fair fight! Your taller than me so all I'll have to do is kick you in the knees or punch you in the balls. :lol:
By jamesb
LOL!!
By myglimk2
lmao 8)
By Stieg
Not for nothing those Glock 33 round magazine work just fine. Shot them many of times at the range and all were flawless. The chinese and the north korean ones suck garbage....oh ya and to add to the caliber war.....you either have a 10mm or you have nothing. 10MM or go home!!! lol
By viola
Being a poor college student, I dont have a lot of disposable income so I have to plan my gun purchases based on what I need. Both of these handguns do that for me. I am far more comfortable with my G19 then I am with the J Frame or any other revolver for that matter. However, the J Frame does what i need it to do, put holes in people when it has to.

Whether I need 5 rounds or 35 rounds doesnt matter. Im going to carry what is most comfortable for me and what works best for me. I can put 5 rounds on target with my 19 alot faster than i can put 5 rounds with the J Frame on target, YMMV.
By Mopar
myglimk2 wrote:
Mopar wrote: Never shot my 33rnd! 100% reliable and I'll bet you I can put all 33rnds out of my G19 faster than you can put 20rnds on target with your J-frame!
$20.00? huh huh?!
Sure! FYI, here's an old vid of me shooting a revolver. I sure was slow back then! :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLk1v5bSFPw
By GreggAndrews
You sure? Cause that wouldnt be a fair fight!

Fair fights mean your tactics suck. :P
By myglimk2
Mopar wrote:
myglimk2 wrote:
Mopar wrote: Never shot my 33rnd! 100% reliable and I'll bet you I can put all 33rnds out of my G19 faster than you can put 20rnds on target with your J-frame!
$20.00? huh huh?!
Sure! FYI, here's an old vid of me shooting a revolver. I sure was slow back then! :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLk1v5bSFPw
:lmao:
By CTSixshot
...make that Ten a Magnum?
By viola
New Raven Concealment Gear.

By magneton44
Nice Rig!!
By jamesb
Real nice man. I'm waiting for my Raven holster to arrive. Can't wait!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!