Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By sludwinjr
been looking for a home defense shotgun for a while now, been eyeing this for a while now and finally went and bought it......its a

Remington 887 nitromag tactical 12G........pump action but very very smooth, 7+1, the red dot came with it but is gonna be removed.......

and ive also been looking for a pocket gun, saw the s&w bodygiard 380 and for what i paid for it i couldnt pass it up ( cheaper than a used keltec)
so this will have to suffice until i come across a local kahr mk9 elite, which is what i really want.....

By Stieg
Wow that 887 Nitromag is very nice looking!!! Congrats on both firearms!
By PaiN
Both are nice looking :) How's the trigger on that BG380? I've heard its horrible.
By sludwinjr
not to bad, prob 7-8 pounds......feels better than the ruger or keltecs but not as nice as the kahr......soon ill find that kahr mk9 elite........
By PaiN
I'm waiting to come across a deal on a DB9.....These guns make the little Kahrs look big and its still a 9mm. I just can't see paying $400+tax for one.
By sludwinjr
didnt you buy a cm9
By Mike-Sid
Love that Bodygaurd! And the laser :lol:
By Drew
very nice
By PaiN
sludwinjr wrote:didnt you buy a cm9
I did, great little gun. I started carrying the SR9c and the CM didn't really have a place so I sold it to take some of the sting off the Gunsite Scout purchase.....
I still would like to add a truly pocket-able, go anywhere, SD gun, because I had trouble once already trying to CC the big(for me) SR9c.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!