Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
as posted earlier everytime were in a gun store the wife always wanders over to the nighthawk case. theyre great guns but the price is crazy!!!!
so i figured i would build something as close as i could to the quality, for way less than half. it started out as a STI ranger II in 9mm ( best quality custom 1911 money can buy). custom bontailed the frame ( pretty easy) did a trigger job ( polished up all internals, adjusted sear spring, new mainspring) sent it out to a buddy who does cerakote ( oustanding job / crazy reasonable ), slide done in black and the frame in blue titanium...and just finished assembling it so its ready to go......

BEFORE: Image

AFTER:

HOPE SHE LIKES IT........ IF NOT ITS MINE!!!!! :party1:
By Drew
just frigging beautiful
By PaiN
Great work :D ....that's one slick looking 1911.

I wish my wife wanted a gun for Christmas... :?
By Drew
PaiN wrote:Great work :D ....that's one slick looking 1911.

I wish my wife wanted a gun for Christmas... :?
Surprise her with one. If she doesnt like it you can keep it. :lol:
By PaiN
Drew wrote:
PaiN wrote: I wish my wife wanted a gun for Christmas... :?
Surprise her with one. If she doesnt like it you can keep it. :lol:
She's hip to that...maneuver, she already told me, "I don't want a gun for Xmas....and don't pull that pink gun thing either, because you'll just have a harder time selling it..." :? What can I say?
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!