Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By myglimk2
PaiN wrote:This is the craziest Mini build I've seen in a long time. Good going J
Thanks! But....
It aint done yet! :twisted: :lol:
By nvisn
PaiN wrote:This is the craziest Mini build I've seen in a long time. Good going J
+1 :lol:
By myglimk2
Just a few updated pics with the offset 45* mounts for the sights and the Hogue grip.Oh, and the new gas block. 8)
By nvisn
I gotta ask... What is this monsters as-built weight?
By Drew
I think the EOTech camo would be enough for me to justify a second one in matching camo. Call it a "spare"
By myglimk2
nvisn wrote:I gotta ask... What is this monsters as-built weight?
As seen in the photo- 11.5lbs. And, it's still not done. Waiting for the Magpul XTM covers. Still need to order the 3x magnifier with flip to side mount, Sling, Accu strut, and Laserlyte K-15 green laser. Oh and still need to add spare batteries for the eotech and laser in the stock. Already have spares for the flashlight in the vertical grip.

It's ******* heavy! :lol:
By GreggAndrews
Leapin' lizards batman!

My Trapdoor Springfield barely weighs that!!! :P
By PaiN
You'll need to be on a strict workout program before you attempt to lift that Mini once done....
By CTSixshot
Load it with frangibles... that will cut the weight down.
Hmmm... 62gr. - 42gr. = 20gr. 20 gr. x 30 = 600gr.
Wow! That's a reduction of 1.37 oz.
Problem solved!
By myglimk2
:lol:
By myglimk2
F**ckin pricks over their on guntalk. My build thread has turned into a mini-14 vs AR thread :evil:
Think im just gonna delete my account over their and be done with that forum. :roll:

:rant:
By PaiN
myglimk2 wrote:F**ckin pricks over their on guntalk. My build thread has turned into a mini-14 vs AR thread :evil:
Think im just gonna delete my account over their and be done with that forum. :roll:

:rant:
Are you upset that ARs are better than Minis .... :wink:

:lol:
By myglimk2
Your such a dick! :lol:
I'm just so tired of hearing "AR15's are the best rifle their is". I have owned plenty and have shot plenty. It was a "black rifle disease" I caught and cured with the mini-14. Dont get me wrong, I like AR's and may have one in the near future. But, in my opinion, my Mini has shot and out performed any AR I have ever owned or shot for that matter. A tac driver a Mini is not. but a 3" group at 100 yards is all center mass and all I need. I dont compete so why would I need a tac driver? For a SHTF gun I would run to my mini before an AR anyday.
By nvisn
Every other gun forum I belong to is a big dick contest. That is why I post here and lurk at the others.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!