Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By PaiN
I enjoyed the setup very much, its comfortable and functional. No problems with the scope or rings. At 100y off the sandbag I was getting solid 2"-2.5" groups(I haven't shot rifle at range in a long time, so I consider that good). The setup was murder on the 6" gong and bowling pins that were out there, too ;)
a few more pics and I'm done...

Here's my buddy Gregg who came up to "see" the rifle.....yea, I had to pry him off the damn thing
By myglimk2
That is for sure one nice lookin rifle M! When can I get some trigger time with it? :P
By PaiN
myglimk2 wrote:That is for sure one nice lookin rifle M! When can I get some trigger time with it? :P
Whenever you want...
By myglimk2
:cheer:
By Drew
Pain maybe next spring I can get you behind one of my .308's. 8)
By Mopar
That gong is bigger then 6 inches, it just looks that small from 300ft away. :P
How are my welds on it holding up?
By PaiN
Mopar wrote:That gong is bigger then 6 inches, it just looks that small from 300ft away. :P
How are my welds on it holding up?
It has survived many hits of .308 and who knows what else in the past week. The gong is hanging on ropes so it swings when hit which is probably why it had made it this far .
By LTB45
I may have to stop up there in the morning and see if I can bust those welds with some 12ga slugs. :lol:

I have never shot a rifle with that much eye relief. Looks wild!
By GreggAndrews
Now here's the real question...

What with a really hot .45-70 do to it? :P
By myglimk2
Lenny, would it be possible to put together a CTShooting outing at that club?
By LTB45
myglimk2 wrote:Lenny, would it be possible to put together a CTShooting outing at that club?
If we had enough actual club members involved. We need more of the foum members to become members there. :D
By myglimk2
Can we get a "group buy" discount to become members? :wink:
By LTB45
myglimk2 wrote:Can we get a "group buy" discount to become members? :wink:
Funny that you say this, but at our first anniverasry dinner (Which is always held at WLOPA) The president of the club did offer discounts to anyone that signed up as a member that night.
Mopar and his wife took advantage of the deal that night.
By myglimk2
If he does that again at your next anniverasry dinner I may take advantage of that too. 8)
Unless we can get enough of us ctshooters willing to sign up before hand and then present it to him?
By jamesb
Looking good man! Where is this club?
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!