Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By nvisn
I had to get the Hogue OE Series Stock for my 10/22.

Thoughts?

By myglimk2
I like this look ALOT better!!
By Stieg
Very nice!
By PaiN
Great stock....I had an "ultra lite" 10/22 in the Hogue once....You're making me miss that rifle :lol:

edit:
Ha....! I had to dig but I knew I had pic of it..

By AGust82
I've got one on my 10/22 too. I love it.
By hayes1966
I had one and didn't like it. It was too soft and the point of aim seemed to change everytime I used the bipod. It did feel real nice just didn't do anything for the accuracy.

:bum:
By GreggAndrews
Man, does no-one appreciate a nice wooden stock anymore? :lol:
By hayes1966
GreggAndrews wrote:Man, does no-one appreciate a nice wooden stock anymore? :lol:
Four of my 10/22s have wooden stocks.
By GreggAndrews
All those who have synthetic furniture on guns live in sin: Book of Andrew, verse 45:70
By myglimk2
Your killing me GA! You know hard I had to squint to read that?!
:stone:
By PaiN
GreggAndrews wrote:Man, does no-one appreciate a nice wooden stock anymore? :lol:
just for GA I went digging through me past...scary

AO M1 Carbiine

Ruger 10/22 Target

CZ527 Carbine
By GreggAndrews
AO M1 Carbiine
Want. Want want wantwantwantWANT!!!
By hayes1966
Mike, I should setup another section where you can keep a virtual collection of all the firearms you owned. May need a couple of terabytes for the storage :wtg:
By Mopar
hayes1966 wrote:Mike, I should setup another section where you can keep a virtual collection of all the firearms you owned. May need a couple of terabytes for the storage :wtg:
I actually photograph all my guns with plenty of closeups of serial #, proof marks, any customizing, etc. Burn the pics to a few discs and put in safe place, including off site. Just in case. This thread reminds me I've slacked off on that lately.
By GreggAndrews
I actually photograph all my guns with plenty of closeups of serial #, proof marks, any customizing, etc. Burn the pics to a few discs and put in safe place, including off site. Just in case. This thread reminds me I've slacked off on that lately.
That's actually not a bad idea whatsoever. I'm going to take that as a piece of advice & utilize that idea... :)
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!