Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By myglimk2
:party1:

My P01 and the new 2075 Rami! :twisted:
By PaiN
Bong.....!! Image
By myglimk2
Going to be placing an order for the 10 round mags for the Rami. Came with two 14 round mags with extensions. IMO, the hole point of a sub compact is for concealment. With that extra bit hanging out of the mag it is imprinting a little bit.
Gun has a nice solid feel! Cant wait to shoot it! Should be hitting up Bridgeport range one night this week.
By Drew
Until now I have avoided commenting for selfish reasons. Last spring I bought about 10 CZ75b magazines in advance for the anticipated purchasing of a CZ 75. I have been ok up until these weapons appeared in these threads. Now Im visiting the CZ site regulary. This will surely end badly very quick.

Damn you....damn you all for procreating the need :lol:

Nice weapons myglimk2
By myglimk2
:lol:

Thanks
By myglimk2
There might be a CZ kadet .22 sometime in my near future. 8)
By PaiN
myglimk2 wrote:There might be a CZ kadet .22 sometime in my near future. 8)
I got the pleasure of shooting a Kadet once.....It was just like a CZ only in .22lr :wink:
By SR9
Drew wrote:Until now I have avoided commenting for selfish reasons. Last spring I bought about 10 CZ75b magazines in advance for the anticipated purchasing of a CZ 75. I have been ok up until these weapons appeared in these threads. Now Im visiting the CZ site regularly. This will surely end badly very quick.

Damn you....damn you all for procreating the need :lol:

Nice weapons myglimk2
Yes very nice but this is the equivalent of giving a reformed alcoholic a drink! I have been on the CZ site too much lately also.

Have fun shooting those beauties!
By myglimk2
Just got back from Bridgheport range. The Rami shoots like a dream! I love it! Put about 200 rounds down range.
Followong pics are of the better groups I did. My hands were a little shaky tonight :x . Still had a great time shootin' the new Rami!
Enjoy fellas!
By GreggAndrews
Silly Jeff, everybody knows 9mm can't kill anything. :P
By myglimk2
Oh, that paper is dead! Trust me!
By PaiN
I can't look at this thread any longer :wink:
By myglimk2
PaiN wrote:I can't look at this thread any longer :wink:
Just for you PaiN! With the new 10rd mags. 8)
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!