Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By GreggAndrews
So? Get your mini and pitch .22...3 brass back! :P
By myglimk2
They would have to stand 30 feet behind me for that.
By PaiN
myglimk2 wrote:They would have to stand 30 feet behind me for that.
Seriously :wink:
By myglimk2
Where are those pics you were taking?
By PaiN
Even though this Mosquito runs very strong and has had no feeding or extracting issues. After the "lead" incident I don't want to take chances there is a burr or sharp lip so I went ahead and polished the feed ramp, throat and breach face. It feeds like silk now :)
myglimk2 wrote:Where are those pics you were taking?
I will look at those tonight, if anything is worth posting I'll put um up, keep an eye out.
By PaiN
150+ more trouble free rounds with no "build up" :) ....With it well broken-in I thought I'd see what the Mosquito could do. This is running CCI Blazer HV 40g RN. Standing two hand hold, target @ 10yards. The bigger bottom dot is 30 rounds double tapped, rapid fire. The top dot is 5 rounds slow fired for accuracy. I'm happy with this, with the Buckmark I could make a ragged hole out of the small dot but I like shooting the Mosquito better, in fact, I like it more every time I go out with it.... ;)
By PaiN
This stupid Mosquito is still running strong.... :lol:
I shoot it just about every time I go out to the pistol range. I put another 200 rounds through yesterday which puts the total at ~1200 rounds.
Maybe I got lucky but, I sure like this little pistol and its been a good runner even the trigger has broke-in nicely.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!