Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By PaiN
I was going to wait until I had both but the goodie-ness just can't be held back :D
This is a Beretta CX4 Storm in .40S&W. Soon to be joining it is a full size PX4 Storm in .40S&W

more to come

By myglimk2
Listed this in the wrong forum. The firearm classifieds are at the bottom of the main page. :P
By Drew
Sweet, I have been waiting to hear how these perform. I want one

Im also imaptiently waiting for the ARX160
By PaiN
Drew wrote:Sweet, I have been waiting to hear how these perform. I want one

Im also imaptiently waiting for the ARX160
I'm sure I won't be able to give you a report on the ARX but I'll be running this CX4 at a forum shoot Sunday night....I'll report back.
By Drew
fantastic, have a blast
By nvisn
myglimk2 wrote:Listed this in the wrong forum. The firearm classifieds are at the bottom of the main page. :P
LMFAO
By GreggAndrews
Now I need the ATI stock for my Hi-Point... :roll:
By PaiN
Drew wrote:Sweet, I have been waiting to hear how these perform. I want one
I'm very happy with this weapon....I managed to get about ~175rounds down range last night(and who the hell knows how many others got paws on it ...Hell of a good shoot :twisted: ) and it ran without issue on the Nutmeg 165g and WWB 180g I had. I was plinking the hell out of soda bottles at 50yds and 6" steel plates at 100yds. The carbine is very easy to handle, the irons work fine for me and it has nice recoil pulse. Its trigger does feel kind of heavy when playing with it and dry firing but once the shooting started it worked fine and I never gave it a second thought.
By GreggAndrews
Verrry nice PCC Pain. I'm officially jealous! :P
By ketel1
Very smooth shooter. Thanks for the trigger time behind it Pain.
By PaiN
ketel1 wrote:Very smooth shooter. Thanks for the trigger time behind it Pain.
Glad you enjoyed it :) .....I got the PX4 mag conversion yesterday, now all I need is the PX4.
By Drew
Damn I was afraid these were nice :D
By PaiN
I picked up on some problems the CX4 Storms can have with the plastic guild rod system they come with which require frequent replacement :(.....and it is kind of flimsy, to be honest.
I went ahead and ordered the Sierra Pappa stainless steel up-graded guild rod kit. No worries after this....

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/sid=6200 ... ROD_UPGRAD
By GreggAndrews
HA! My Hi-Point uses what looks like a common, hardware grade .25'' bolt for a guide rod!!!

Actually... most of the internals look like they could've been from a hardware store... :P
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!