Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By ChrisNCT
Here's a couple from my collection

My .22LR GSG-5 w/ EOTech 512.

Frankford Arsenal M16 Semi-Auto 5.56 PreBan, Dark Earth Magpul CTR Mil. Spec 6 position stock, Magpul MAID Flat Dark Earth, Magpul polymer 30 round PMAG Flat Dark Earth.

The upper consists of a DPMS Flattop, DPMS Carrier, Wilson Arms 16" M4 5.56 NATO Chrome Lined Barrel with a Yankee Hill Machine Phantom Flashhider. The rail system used is a Daniel Defense Lite Rail 7.0 that Free Floats the barrel. The backup sights are Yankee Hill Machine flip up sights. The Gas block is a 2-peice design with 2 mil. spec 1913 rails. The Daniel Defense Rail has XD Flat Dark Earth Rail covers.

The scope is a Aimpoint ML3 2MOA with a GG&G Accucam Quick Detach Cantilever Ring, Tan Aimpoint Scope Cover and the Aimpoint Kill Flash.

Springfield Armory M1 Garand .30-06
German 98K 8mm Mauser

Stag Arms lower w/ Rock River Match 2-stage trigger, 20X42 MilDot SWFA 30mm Super Sniper Scope with Leupold TRW rings refinished in O.D. Green Moly Resin, 24" 1x9 Twist Heavy Super Bull Fluted, Fluted Free Floated Fore end, Magpul O.D. Green PRS stock, ERGO O.D. Green PSG-1 Grip, Harris Swivel Bipod, GG&G Rail Riser
By PaiN
Nice shoots...like I needed to say that hehe
I've been seeing and reading about those GSG-5s everywhere.
By hayes1966
That Garand looks like a keeper 8)
By JohnB
love them garands
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]