Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Build a new rifle? Buy a new hand gun? Post pics of your pride and joy firearms here.
By magneton44
Customized G23 work done by JOJO'S in Southington

Haven't done my Spring cleaning yet, sorry

By JohnB
nice G23, is that chrome..nickle or finish removed ?
By JohnB
magneton..whats the action on that rifle ? VERY nice btw, what scope did you get ? and..ledyard has a 400 yard range you could give it a work out at
By JohnB
pain how did the cci's work out on the t/c ??
By PaiN
JohnB wrote:pain how did the cci's work out on the t/c ??
They ran Great plus a strip down cleaning helped too. All my .22 cal's liked the 40g Blazers\Minimags they are my load of choice now. I bought 5250 round from Cheaper than Dirt
By JohnB
they worked good in my 22's too, i like them with the ciener kit in my ar
By magneton44
My Scope selection was budget based and the realization that I'm limited in range, especially in CT. I picked up a Nikon Monarch 3-12x42 BDC reticle. At this time I couldn't justify buying a NightForce or a U.S Optics in the + 1,000 dollar range. I picked up a Savage .17 HMR yesterday and took off the Simmons scope and replaced it with Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40. Nikon has areally great reputation for it's glass clarity. For the money, they are a good selection. IMHO..
By JohnB
i like the nikon scopes, i was eyeing the buckmasters 6-18 with mildot and side focus on midway for like $350
By magneton44
For the Money?? Too me it seems like the way to go..
By JohnB
-just- spent my toy money and theres one for sale on snipershide, bleh
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!