Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Class III Shooting
By pro325
Ok, looking for some direction... What are the steps one needs to take in order to be able to purchase and use silencer/supressor?
Is it the same for hand guns vs. long guns? Centerfire vs Rimfire?
Thanks in advance...
By mu2bdriver
I have no first-hand experience with him, but I've only heard positive things about Joel Cramer at Remarcable Arms in Wallingford.
By MC
i have purchased 4 from delta arsenal in wallingford, good selection and can give you the options for what calibers and how to go about getting one. get a trust very easy.
By hayes1966
Under the recent passed legislation you can't buy a firearm with a threaded barrel. It is unclear if you could thread an existing firearm.

Check out JoJo's/Joel Cramer for info on that.
By Malaga2
perfectly acceptable to have handgun with threaded barrel as long as handgun was made prior to the first AWB...look for old rugers, buckmarks, berettas....there are a metric shit ton out there
By Kimber-45
Malaga2 wrote:perfectly acceptable to have handgun with threaded barrel as long as handgun was made prior to the first AWB...look for old rugers, buckmarks, berettas....there are a metric shit ton out there
Profanity should not be allowed here
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!