Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Class III Shooting
By MC
Last edited by MC on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Drew
A few months ago my trust attorney got into it with them because my form 4's were returned because I did not include the aka along with the full name.

These guys are ass hats
By AgentP
I sent mine in around same time as MC. Cant wait for the mailman to come today :evil:
By bizkitjmd1
What is the purpose of creating a trust to purchase class 3. Why not just buy them with the waiting period?
By 3319
From what I know of, the 2 best things about a Trust for Class 3 items are:

1. You don't need your CLEO's signature. (He/She might not want a Class 3 item in his/her community and never sign. Plus it keeps the local authority from knowing you have a Class 3 item.)
2. Having a Trust means more people can use the item than just you. (Whoever you list on the Trust as members/beneficiaries/etc.)
By MC
By AgentP
Got the mail yesterday......denied! :cry:
I got the trust because my chief would not sign my form. Even though the previous chief signed two of them for me. The new chiefs reason for not signing, he didn't know me? Isn't that kinda good that the police in general don't know you?? He had only been chief for a couple months and came from a different town, so of course he's not gonna know me. Now with my trust, I don't need to beg for a signature or fingerprints or photos.
So I'll mail my stuff back in tomorrow and hopefully get it back in a couple weeks all stamped and ready to go!!
By bizkitjmd1
Any one here have info on creating a trust, PM me
By nvisn
AgentP wrote:Got the mail yesterday......denied! :cry:
I got the trust because my chief would not sign my form. Even though the previous chief signed two of them for me. The new chiefs reason for not signing, he didn't know me? Isn't that kinda good that the police in general don't know you?? He had only been chief for a couple months and came from a different town, so of course he's not gonna know me. Now with my trust, I don't need to beg for a signature or fingerprints or photos.
So I'll mail my stuff back in tomorrow and hopefully get it back in a couple weeks all stamped and ready to go!!
Bring it by his office when you get it and dance around in a circle chanting "look what I got - na na na na nahhhhhh"
By 3319
Nah, just send an anonymous NRA post card saying, "Because you wouldn't sign for my Class 3 item, now you'll never know what I have thanks to a Revocable Living Trust."
By MC
By nvisn
3319 wrote:Nah, just send an anonymous NRA post card saying, "Because you wouldn't sign for my Class 3 item, now you'll never know what I have thanks to a Revocable Living Trust."
Why? The NRA co-wrote the NFA.
By AgentP
Mailed my stuff back to ATF with corrections on Monday. Of course I got it on Saturday after the post office closed. Anyway, I called them on Thursday afternoon. The guy handling my form said it should be approved and sent out in about a week or so. Man I'm freakin jonesing to get this now! Pics coming as soon as I get it, well maybe after I go play with it first!!
By AgentP
Got the phone call yesterday!! My paperwork is at Delta. Going down to pick up my can this morning. (AAC-762-SDN-6). Might go to my bros property to goof off a bit later!
By AgentP
Got my can!! HA HA NAA NAA NA BOO BOO!!! In your face!!!

That was for my cheif, who wouldn't sign my form.
Thank you to my trust.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!