Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Action Shooting
By JohnB
which clubs does these shoots and are they open to the public ?
By djmiked
A lot of clubs around the state hold matches. Some are indoors and some wait until the weather breaks. Ramapoo club hosts IDPA and other style of action shooting usually on Wednesday evenings. The Hartford Gun Club host both IDPA and IPSC matches. Metacon Gun Club also hosts IDPA and action shooting matches run by the Northeast Combat Pistol League. These matches are usually run on the first Sunday of the month. You can check out the schedule at www.necpl.com. Matter of fact, they are hosting a IDPA qualifier on Sunday Feb 26th. You must contact Glenn to see if there are any openings left. He can be reached at [email protected] . Also S&W Academy just over the border in Springfield MA also hosts IDPA shoots. You can also go to www.idpa.com and find a list of clubs that host events. For ipsc type of shooting you can also find more information at www.ipsc.org. Or www.uspsa.org.
By JohnB
thanks mike, i'll get a new section added under events and put the info in there too
By djmiked
Thanks John. I'll add more info as I get it in.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!