News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

Tell me about IDPA matches in CT?

Action Shooting

Moderator: Moderators

9x21
Marksman I
Marksman I

Tell me about IDPA matches in CT?

Postby 9x21 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:02 pm

I'm looking to try IDPA, who can tell me who is having regular matches in the Stratford area?

djmiked
Sharpshooter III
Sharpshooter III

Postby djmiked » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:44 am

Honestly I am not sure what is down in the Stratford area. You can try www.bridgeportshootingrange.com and email Jamie and see if they do it or maybe he can point you in the right direction.

CTSixshot
High Master II
High Master II

IDPA shoots

Postby CTSixshot » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:29 am

Don't know of much going on in SWCT, but venture up towards Berlin (Mattabassett RPC, 2nd Saturday starting around April***closed to public as of 10 May 08 until further notice), Metacon or East Granby (Hartford GC) and you should find plenty of these shoots.
If you want a more informal, casual IDPA-style shoot, try Harwinton R&G around May (exit 41 off of Rt 8, Northfield/Campville exit). These shoots resemble IDPA shoots, but they don't get technical regarding holster style/placement etc.
Last edited by CTSixshot on Sat May 10, 2008 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hayes1966
High Master II
High Master II

Postby hayes1966 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:13 am

Check out Elm City gun club in the club listings, I think they shoot these type of matches every Sunday morning.
NRA Certified Instructor - Si vis pacem, para bellum - http://www.ct-permit.com

Bones

Postby Bones » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:54 pm

suntzu68

Re: Tell me about IDPA matches in CT?

Postby suntzu68 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:54 am

9x21 wrote:I'm looking to try IDPA, who can tell me who is having regular matches in the Stratford area?

http://www.bridgeportshootingrange.com/ ... 04&yr=2008

The Bridgeport Range has matches every other Tuesday, you can view their calendar at the link above.

Return to “Action Shooting”